Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Puzzling Picture


Can any kitties, doggies, or humans tell what's going on in this picture? I know it's me doing one of the things that the two-legged one thinks is very cute. She uses that word a lot when she talks to her friends about me. Some other words she uses are smart, playful, loving, stealthy, beautiful, furry, drooling, and weird. What words would I use to describe her? Hmmmmm...she tends to be punctual with my food (except for weekend mornings), generous with toys, attentive to my demands for petting, a little bit needy (I can tell that she wants me to sit on her lap or chest for a cuddle, but I'm not having any of that), and weird (sometimes she crawls around on the floor and she makes strange kissy noises with her mouth, just to name a couple of her eccentricities). Feel free to share words that your humans apply to you or that you apply to your humans. By the way, my blog settings now allow anonymous comments, you just have to do the word verification thingy.

10 Comments:

Blogger Timmy said...

Looks like your peeking over the edge of somethin' to me :) My Momma. There's lots of strange things that my Momma does. The strangest of all is her need to play with those silly sticks and string. Then there's that thing she does where she makes music really loud and howls along with it. My favorite is when she calls me "Immy" a'cause I know I'm getting a pet or a treatsie for being such a good boy.

8:23 AM  
Blogger Mia and Ghost said...

What cute paws you have.... I think you were probably trying to get your Mom's attention. Our Mom does lots of strange things. She likes to look at computer thing too much. And she calls us silly names too.

12:50 PM  
Blogger Gigolo Kitty said...

Dear Miss Kitty:

I believe you are trying to shut out the sight of your designated can opener indulging in some unfortunate activity.

I sympathize.

The Evil!Troll has a distressing habit of making kissy faces that alarms me greatly.

Warm regards,

Gigolokitty

4:43 PM  
Blogger Miss Kitty said...

Timmy - You're right! When the two-legged one is sitting in the big blue leather chair, I come along one side and wait for her to pet me. If she's too slow, I put my paws on the arm and peek at her. Your Mama does sound kind of weird AND extremely kind and caring.

Mia and Ghost - Smart kitties! You are absolutely correct. Thanks for the compliment on my paws. The two-legged one is a 'puter head too.

Gigolo Kitty - Hmmm...that's a good idea. Some times I would like to block the TLO out of my sight. Especially when she's doing her tai chi cat imitation. It's awful!

7:27 AM  
Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

i think it looks like you're tryin' to grab some food off a plate!

8:44 AM  
Blogger Mattingly said...

Miss Kitty, I think you are very very pretty. I wish we could see more of your face in this one. I bet your Mom finds this pose very irresistable. My Mom calls me things like Matten Cat and Bright Eyes and Baby Boy. Sometimes I think she's a little nuts, but she takes good care of me, so I put up with it!

2:18 PM  
Blogger Dak-Ind said...

you are a beauty Miss Kitty, for sure.

2:44 PM  
Blogger Fiona Bun said...

I see paws =:3

4:31 PM  
Blogger Miss Kitty said...

Hi Edsel: Another good idea! The rwo-legged one eats while sitting in that chair sometimes.

Mattingly: Thanks for the compliment. It means a lot coming from such a handsome boy.

Da-Kind: You are Too-Kind (sorry, I couldn't resist!)

Fiona Bun: I'm trying to get the two-legged one to pet me. She doesn't pay enough attention to me when she's watching the glowing box.

5:35 PM  
Blogger Orlando Bun said...

Our mom likes to sit on her tail and watch the big box also.

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home