Sunday, November 27, 2005

It's Been A Long Time

Hello all cats, dog, bunnies, and humans! I'm sorry that I've been off the web for a while. The two-legged one and my auntie were so busy eating and shopping during Thanksgiving week that they didn't turn the computer on for me. Thank you very much for all of the holiday wishes. I appreciated each and every one of them. I loved Thanksgiving!! The two-legged one put a big puffy bed in the middle of the living room floor. I got to jump on it and look out the windows. I also got to jump from it to other spots in the living room. Neato! There were all kinds of bags around for me to poke my head into. My auntie stayed here and she gave me such good back scratches, I was in kitty nirvana. Did you really have to go back to the mitten state auntie? Please come back soon. All in all, it was a super holiday and I had lots to be thankful for, including the TLO, my auntie, and all of my blogging friends.

14 Comments:

Blogger Gigolo Kitty said...

A Most Fetching Photograph Miss Kitty! Me Is Glad To See You Kept Your Svelte Figure Intact Through Season Of Gorging!

9:53 PM  
Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

I'm from the mitten state, Miss Kitty. Don't worry, aside from the cold temperatures and incessant snow, it's not that bad--your auntie will be just fine.

Maybe the two-legged one will bring you here to visit someday!

6:15 AM  
Blogger Scooby, Shaggy & Scout said...

Glad to see you again miss kitty. You look quite relaxed!

1:04 PM  
Blogger Miss Kitty said...

Gigolo Kitty - Flattery WILL get you everywhere...

Hi Kukka-Maria! Thanks for visiting my blog. I know that the TLO would like to take me to the mitten state next summer. I'm not sure about the long car ride, but I would love to see my auntie again. I hope you enjoy the Winter Wonderland.

Scooby, Shaggy, and Scout - Nice to hear from you guys. You're kind to visit me as busy as you are.

4:43 PM  
Blogger Boni said...

It sounds like you had a really good time Miss Kitty. That's super! I'm glad you had fun and glad to see you back too.

5:16 PM  
Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

we live in the mitten state too!!! maybe we're neighbors to your auntie??? it sounds like you had a wonderful thanksgiving!

6:44 PM  
Blogger William said...

Your aunt lives in a mitten? That sounds fun!

8:08 PM  
Blogger I Gatti Americani said...

We love that picture of you! You look so happy!

Opus and Roscoe

12:29 AM  
Blogger Oreo said...

I's so glad you're back! I missed seeing new pictures of you!

5:41 AM  
Blogger Miss Kitty said...

Hi Boni - What a pretty name! I'm glad to be back too. I missed my blogging buddies.

Hi Edsel - Yep, my auntie lives in Huntington Woods which is right next door to you in Berkley. All the kids in the two-legged one's family graduated from Berkley High. They kind of scattered around the country after, but they still consider the mitten state their true home.

William - You are a silly boy...my auntie lives in the mitten state, not in a mitten! The mitten was invented there and the houses are all shaped like mittens but it's not a mitten.

Ciao Opus and Roscoe - When I'm very happy, I show everyone my belly. I was very happy in that picture 'cuz I was all warm and the two-legged one and my auntie were saying nice things to me.

5:26 PM  
Blogger IndyPindy said...

Miss Kitty, you're back! You look very happy and relaxed in that picture!

7:54 PM  
Blogger Max said...

That's an awesome looking window thingy! You look like you're loving it, too...

6:52 PM  
Blogger Cal the Wonderdog said...

We relax the same way and let it fall where it may!

Cal

8:58 PM  
Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

MY MOM graduated from Berkley High too!!!! maybe they know each other, although my Mom is kinda old......

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home